- The Administrator of Personal Data on the website at the address: https://bkturismo.com/, hereinafter referred to as the Website, is Malwina Jurczyk conducting business activity under the company "BK Turismo Malwina Jurczyk" with its headquarters at the address: Mrągowska street 86/2, 54-111 Wrocław, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, Tax Identification Number: 6731840516, National Business Registry Number: 361397503.
- Respecting your rights as a personal data subject (data subjects) and respecting the laws in force, including in particular the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, the Act of 10 May 2018 on protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018.1000) hereinafter referred to as the Act, and other relevant regulations on personal data protection, we are committed to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal data obtained from you. All employees have been professionally trained in the processing of personal data, and as the Personal Data Administrator we have implemented appropriate safeguards and also technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest level of personal data protection. We have procedures and personal data protection policies in accordance with the GDPR, which ensure the lawfulness and reliability of data processing, as well as the enforceability of any rights you may have as data subjects. Additionally, if necessary, we cooperate with the supervisory authority in the Republic of Poland, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (hereinafter referred to as UODO).
- On our Website we collect the following personal date:
a) name and surname - may be processed when, as Users of our Website (including customers or potential customers), you provide them to us via e-mail, inquiry form or contact form available on our Website, traditional mail or by phone in order to benefit from our offer,
b) telephone number - may be processed when you contact us by phone (including as a customer or potential customer), and when you provide it to us by e-mail, the inquiry form or the contact form available on our Website or by regular mail, in order to enable us to contact you in case of such a need related to the provision of services to you, as well as to answer questions related to our offer,
c) e-mail address - may be processed when, as Users of our Website (including customers or potential customers), you provide it to us in case of contact via e-mail, inquiry form or contact form available on our Website, as well as via traditional mail or by phone; we send you a confirmation of your order via e-mail address, we contact you in case of such need related to the execution of your order, as well as we answer questions related to our offer; if you have agreed to provide marketing content and you have become a subscriber to our newsletter, we will also send you commercial information several times a month,
d) Tax Number - Tax Identification Number is collected from entrepreneurs and persons who request an invoice and have Tax Identification Number,
e) IP address of the Device or browser ID - information resulting from the general rules of Internet connections, such as IP address (and other information contained in system logs), are used for technical and statistical purposes, including in particular to collect general demographic information (e. g. about the region from which the network connectivity takes place),
f) alternatively other data may be collected as part of the handling of certain matters or may be provided by you as a User of our Website (including as a customer or potential customer) via e-mail, the inquiry form available on the Website, by regular mail or by telephone.
- Providing the data indicated in the preceding point is necessary in the cases specified in it, including in particular:
a) in order to use the services offered on our Website, including without the need to register (creating an Account) on our Website,
b) in order to provide the services ordered by you on our Website,
c) in order to answer your questions and enable the contact by e-mail, by the contact form available on the Website, by regular mail or by telephone,
d) in order to register voluntarily (create an Account) on our Website; in such a case, we will store the data you provide in order to facilitate your future use of the services available on our Website until you deregister (delete your Account),
e) in order to provide the newsletter service (subscription) - if you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers, you can subscribe to our newsletter; subscribing to the newsletter is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- In accordance with the principle of minimization, we process only those categories of personal data which are necessary to achieve the purposes set out in point 3 and 4 above.
- We process personal data for the period necessary to achieve the purposes set out in point 3 and 4 above. Personal data may be processed for a longer period of time if such an entitlement or obligation imposed on us as the Administrator results from specific laws, from the Administrator's legitimate interest as referred to in point 10 letter c below (for the limitation period for claims or the completion of relevant proceedings, if they have been initiated during limitation period) or if the service we provide is of a continuous nature (e. g. subscription to the newsletter).
- The source of the personal data processed by the Administrator of the Personal Data shall be the data subjects or their representatives with the appropriate entitlements (e. g. parents of minors) or legally required consent.
- The lawfulness of processing your personal data is:
a) Article 6(1)(b) GDPR – necessity for the performance of an Agreement to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into an Agreement, or
b) Article 6(1)(c) GDPR - necessity for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Administrator is subject, or
c) Article 6(1)(f) GDPR - the legitimate interest of the Administrator to establish, pursue or defend claims for their limitation period or until the relevant proceedings, if any, have been instituted within that period, or
d) Article 6(1)(a) GDPR – your consent to the processing of personal data for specific purposes when other laws for processing personal data do not apply - e. g. when providing newsletter service.
- Personal data are not transferred by us to a third country or an international organization within the meaning of the rules of GDPR. When personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization, you will be informed in advance and the Administrator will apply safeguards referred to in Chapter V of the GDPR.
- We do not make any personal data available to third parties without the explicit consent of the data subject. Personal data without the data subject’s consent may be disclosed only to public law bodies, which are authorities and administrative authorities (e. g. tax authorities, law enforcement agencies and other entities with a mandate under common law).
- If there is a "Like it!" button or other links within the Application to the Administrator's social media accounts, in terms of data concerning in particular IP or browser ID, if the Administrator uses the following products:
a) Facebook (e. g. Facebook, Messenger, Instagram) - the above data are processed on a co-administration basis with Facebook Ireland Ltd. with its headquarters at: 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland,
b) Google (e. g. YouTube, Google Maps) - the above data are processed on a co-administration basis with Google Ireland Ltd. with its headquarters at: 4 Barrow St, D04 E5W5, Dublin, Ireland (Google Building Gordon House).
If, in the cases referred to in this point, the transfer of personal data to third countries would take place, it shall take place in accordance with the principles set out in point number 11.
- Personal data may be entrusted to entities that process such data on our behalf as the Personal Data Administrator. In such a situation, as the Personal Data Administrator, we enter into an agreement with the entity processing the processing of personal data. The entity processing the entrusted personal data shall process the entrusted data only for the needs, to the extent and for the purposes indicated in the entrustment agreement referred to in the preceding sentence. Without entrusting your personal data for processing we would not be able to carry out our activities within the Website. As the Personal Data Administrator, we entrust personal data for processing to the following entities:
a) providing hosting services for the website on which our Website operates,
b) providing other services which are necessary for the current functioning of the Website.
- Personal data are not subject to profiling by us as the Administrator in the sense of the GDPR regulations.
- According to the regulations of the GDPR, each person whose personal data we process as the Personal Data Administrator has the right to:
a) be informed about the processing of personal data referred to in Article 12 GDPR,
b) to access their personal data, referred to in Article 15 GDPR,
c) to correct, supplement, update, rectify personal data referred to in Article 16 GDPR,
d) the erasure of data (right to be forgotten), as referred to in Article 17 GDPR,
e) restrictions of processing referred to in Article 18 GDPR,
f) the data portability referred to in Article 20 GDPR,
g) to object to the processing of personal data as referred to in Article 21 GDPR,
h) in case of the legal basis referred to in point 10 letter d above - the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal,
i) not to be subject to the profiling referred to in Article 22 in conjunction with Article 4 point 4 GDPR,
j) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office), referred to in Article 77 GDPR,
considering the rules of using and realizing these rights under the GDPR regulations.
- If you wish to exercise your rights referred to in the preceding point, please send a message by e-mail to the e-mail address or in writing to the mailing address referred to in point 18 below.
- All inquiries, requests and complaints concerning the processing of personal data by the Administrator, hereinafter referred to as Applications, should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: Mrągowska 86/2, Wrocław 54-111.
- The content of the Application must clearly indicate:
a) the person(s) concerned by the Application,
b) the event that is the reason for the Application,
c) your demands and the legal basis for those demands,
d) the expected way the matter will be handled.
- Each identified case of breach of security is documented and in the event of one of the situations specified in regulations of GDPR or the Act, the data subjects are informed about such a breach of regulations of personal data protection and, if applicable, UODO.